An inquisitive Systems Tester turned Administrator with 4+ years experience interacting directly with clients to effectively serve their needs.
Performed front-of-house Reception and Administration duties to best facilitate appointments between clients and Money Advisers.
- Dealt with queries from clients, both in person and via phone calls/emails.
- Acted as the first point of contact with new clients while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Conducted initial client assessment, added their details to MABSIS, and printed out a client file for Money Advisers to use.
- Updated notes on client files via MABSIS in regard to correspondence, appointments, and debts.
- Produced and posted out appointment letters to clients on behalf of the Coordinator and Money Advisers.
- Performed a monthly stocktake of clients, closing out inactive files and verifying active cases.
- Assisted in processing special accounts, by doing preparation tasks such as contacting Credit Unions for updated account balances.
Performed general Administration tasks for the Centre and it's clients, such as typing letters and producing resumes.
- Designed a new brochure for the centre to better promote the courses and services offered.
- Respected confidentiality while interacting with clients, and their personal data.
- Pushed for an update of software used to host the Congress Centre's website, to maintain security standards.
- Reliably and punctually provided finished projects to clients.
Graduate QA Systems Tester
Produced and executed test plans to maintain the functionality of Compass billing software.
- Organised internationally attended status meetings on a weekly basis.
- Provided reports and walkthroughs to development teams detailing and demonstrating issues.
- Estimated project scope and timeframe, and adhered to submitted timescale as best as possible while working towards project milestones.
- Wrote and executed test plans to identify errors with Compass, and verify any fixes provided by the development team.
- Worked as part of a team to promote awareness of Business Process Testing internally, as part of a QA Key Initiative.
- Helped Development automate Compass regression testing, allowing testers to focus more time towards functional testing.
Sign & Printing Specialist
Designed and produced vinyl graphics for customers, and applied them to their vehicle or premises.
- Designed graphics to client specific requirements in multiple design softwares.
- Printed vinyl graphics for both signs and vehicles.
- Assembled and installed signs at client premises.
- Applied vinyl graphics to client vehicles.